Skip to main content

Life, let's make a deal!

Life, let's make a deal
No more sorrows, no more pain
Only good stories to take along
No crying on petty things, no lying for the greater good
Life let's make a deal - Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Let's make it a simple one
Filled with joy and no more remorse to come
Be free, let others be free
Let's walk on the easy roads, no more scary rides
Be patient, be cool
Drink life one drop at a time
No worries of future, no regrets of the past
Let's live the present for a while
Strike a pose, give a big smile
Make bad jokes and laugh like a crazy guy
Keep away the tiredness, keep away the illness
Let's create something beautiful, something soulful
Forgive the ones who lied to us, love the ones who hate us
Be the one with a good heart
Let's not piss each other for a while
Life, let's make a deal
Let's not fake a smile
Let's be friends for a while...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me