Skip to main content

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple
No worries no tensions
Suddenly everything changed
You came and took me away too far
Friends, Lovers or Nothing by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Where there were dreams full of stars
You made me see dreams
And told that they won't come true
You keep me confused about what this is
Is this love, friendship or something else
You won't let me have you and won't even let me go
And my mind keeps thinking to and fro
Hold me tight and make me feel special
And take me out of this frustration
You never say yes, you never say no
Your silence kills me from inside
Make me your's forever or just let me go
Decide before it is too late
Before we are separated by our fate
It's good to be friends
It's better to be lovers
But, it hurts being in between
Which feels like being so near still so far
You tell you don't wanna lose me
I can see for me you care
But, these things just don't seem to matter
If at the end of the day you are not there
Give me a chance to show my love
And you will never regret
Cause whatever I do, my love for you will never fade.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me