Skip to main content

My Existence

The more I see the more I believe,
The world is getting stranger to me.
People come and go, but I stay still
Thinking about something from the past,
My Existence by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Thinking about the time yet to come.
Following the same shadow day after day,
Moving alone like a cold dead man,
I see the moon shining upon me,
And the creatures of night following me.
The road I walk is full of sorrows and pain,
Every deed I did to make others scream.
I have been lost in this world for so long,
I stayed away and everyone moved on.
Life looks different now, people look strange,
The perspective of living has totally changed.
It is difficult to find the purpose of my life,
It is difficult to find a correct path.
I am still searching for the road to my destiny,
And the true reason for my existence.

Comments

  1. Good one btw just follow your path and everones else are waiting at your path so dont worry..you will get everything..;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me