Skip to main content

You are Gone

I still remember when I first saw you
I still remember the look in your eyes
You looked so beautiful and from a distance I heard your voice
Your glittering eyes, your charming face covered my mind
You were like the only pearl in the ocean
Suddenly you became my only temptation
You are Gone by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
The more I looked at you, the more I fell for you
I was pinching myself to see if you were really true
You looked at me and my heart skipped a beat
It was destined for us to meet
You came close and gave me a smile
I felt like I was in heaven for a while
You came closer to me day by day
And you had eternity for everything you wanted to say
I kept on listening to your each and every word
Your voice felt so nice like a chirping bird
I was losing my sleep every night
To see you making my every day bright
But suddenly everything shattered
You went away like nothing mattered
You moved ahead to fulfill your dreams
And my life is now full of screams
I felt low and felt depressed
But to see you happy, all my feelings I suppressed
Go ahead and be what you want
But do remember this guy who loved you without any demand
Now my life will never be the same
I have no one but myself to blame.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me