Skip to main content

My Life

My life is like an open book
Anyone can come and take a look
There is nothing to hide and nothing to share
Its all burnt up inside with a flair
My Life by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
I lived up I laughed and even let myself down
And now its time to settle my differences and stop behaving like a clown
The roads are wide open, the shore is near
I am going to fall down this time without any fear
From a distance I see, a figure standing and laughing at me
Its the devil of my dreams who has come to bid goodbye
Cause now there is a new devil which is inside me
I stay all night to see what have I done
What my life was and now where I stand
I killed every emotion and now I stand on this barren land
With my past and future in each hand
Don't know what is wrong with me
Am I too rigid or too much free
Tell me where to begin
To start my life again should it be a good deed or a sin....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me