Skip to main content

Memories

Every morning I used to get up seeing your face
Every night I used to sleep in your arms
You were there for me every time
Memories by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
No matter what I did, you always remained kind
When I cried you were there to hold my hands
When I was happy you were there to share my happiness
Many times you cried cause of me
And some of the worst times of your life was because of me
I love you a lot but don't know why can't I tell
Whenever I troubled you, I felt like a devil from hell
You love me so much but I never gave a thought to that
Now you are so far and I feel so bad
I never thought begin away from you will hurt me so much
I miss your every single caring touch
I want to relive all those moments
I want to feel all that love again
Its not easy to be so far away from you
It hurts every time I see someone holding hands
And I feel like I live on a different land
For begin together we are not meant to be
But, you being happy is all I want to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me