Skip to main content

The Music of My Life

You are the one whom I was waiting for
My love, my inspiration, my mentor
I love you so much that you can't even imagine
I made you my life from the first time I saw you
I knew you were the odd one from those few
I tried very hard to not fall for you
Music of My Life by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
But, the more I tried, the more I fell
And now when you went away its all like hell
I wish that you could also feel the way I do
The way I see you, you should do it too
Knowing that you can't be mine I still hope
That someday you'll turn around and say
"I also love you the SAME way"
You make me happy when I am sad
When I do something silly, you treat me as a lad
There is so much about you that I can't explain
You have become the only reason for all my laughs and pain
Don't know what is in our future
Will we be away or together
But for one thing I am sure
Whatever our future may be
You are the only one for me...

Comments

  1. That's an awesome piece of flow of words emanated right from the core of your heart I guess. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me