Skip to main content

She Is The Only One

She is so nice,silent and simple
And when she smiles she has those cute dimples
She looks at me trying to hide herself
And every time she does so,
She-is-The-Only-One
Her eyes tell she also know that same thing i also do
The beauty of her eyes no one can define
But it lets me know she is still mine
Her smile is just like blossom of flowers
And i want all the scent of it to be mine
In the whole crowd only she is visible to me
Cause she is the only one my eyes want to see
Every night i want the day to come soon
So that she can be in front of me from morning till noon
Every time my eyes searches her face
And there is only one shadow i wanna trace
Not a single expression of her i wanna miss
She will be mine is all i wish
She is the only one who rules my mind
And every other thing is left behind
But when she go my heart cries
To see her again i can pay any price
But there is one question that bothers my mind
Is this love or just something of its kind..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me