Skip to main content

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes
Takes my heart away
The way you smile in front of me
It Goes That Way by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Makes me change my way
Don't go far, be with me
Each and every day
To be with you is my only dream
This is all my heart say
Lying on the bed, thinking about you
Every night and every day
But we are just friends
This is what you say
You may also feel like I do
This is only thing I pray
You make me sad, you make me cry
When you move away
When I am afraid, when I am lost
You are my only shining ray
Give me time, give me chance
To think in a different way
I will treat you as a friend, I will control myself
But its very difficult to say
I am breaking down when I think about that
Cause my heart is not made of clay
I tried to take you out of my heart but every time I failed
It always goes that way
From you I try to keep my heart away
But again I find you in my way
It goes that way.....!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed