Skip to main content

By a Broken Heart

It doesn't matter what you think,
It doesn't matter what you feel.
I am happy and I know I am cool
By a Broken Heart by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
I am not gonna cry for you like a fool
I killed my feelings and now I feel alive
With you my life was boring without any jive
My spirits became high since you left
I am living my life now at its best
Moving on I can chase my dreams
With you beside me my life was full of screams
You made me always feel guilty
You made me always look faulty
Now I don't care what the damn you think
And I can be happy with just a wink
Being happy is what I wanted
But your presence always made me feel haunted
You made me listen romantic songs instead of rock
But now I can throw you like some old socks
I was a fool to believe in you
Cause in the relation it was never me but always you
I can feel world at my fingertips
And it feels better than touching your lips
I think it as god's grace
And I wanna show a FINGER at your face
My heart sings cause now its free
I want to be single till I can be
Cause the feeling of being single is so great
And there will be no one to HATE......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me