Skip to main content

A Night of My Life

The breeze is cold, night is dark
There is only moon in the sky and that to with a mark
The stars try to peep from behind of the cloud
Sounds of the thunders are to loud
And there I stood on the edge of roof
Waiting for something I also don't know
The breeze comes and whispers in my ears
Saying they are on their way to meet their dears
As my thoughts were in full pace
A-Night-of-My-Life-Ankesh-Shrivastava
Some water droplets came and wet my face
I looked up, the clouds were down and it was about to rain
I thought the sky is going to cry as it is also having some pain
The rain tried to broke my thoughts but all the efforts went in vain
I stood there till all the water drain
I looked up and laughed at god saying you also can't stop me
Cause from all your curses now I am free
Soon after that the dusk came
The sun came out of the clouds showing its flame
Birds were flying and the sky was so clear
I hoped the person of my thoughts would be here
But at last I thought what if she is not here, her thoughts are with me
There are only thoughts of her that can do better to me
Suddenly I felt some hands on my knee
I turned and saw my friends surrounding me
At that moment I felt I was never alone
And suddenly all my tensity were gone
I went back leaving the terrace alone
And thanked it for all the support it had shown.....!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me