Skip to main content

My Dreamland

Will it be reality, will it be true
Will there be a dreamland only for me and you
You will always be in front of my eyes
And i will feel alright
But we will keep doing our silly little fights
My days will end in your arms
My mornings will start with your smile
We will have no tension no worries
Our life will be as beautiful as the blooming flowers
We will create our own heaven on earth
And then our dreamland will be of some worth
We will walk holding hands in the rain
We will share our each and every pain
I will never hurt you or make you cry
And i can promise that i will never lie
Don't know will that world will be or not
But i'll keep my hope till the last breath
And keep dreaming about my DREAMLAND...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me