Skip to main content

You are the One...!!

You are the one
The one who makes me laugh
The one who makes me cry
You are the one for whom I can die
You are the One by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
You pulled me through my bad times
You made me break all the lines
If I sit and laugh, it's cause of you
If I get up and dance, it's cause of you
You made me realize what friendship is
You made me realize how never hard it is
The bond we share can't be expressed
You are the one whom I never have to impress
You are my motivation, my will, my strength
You are the one whom I depend upon
The times we spend together is what I cherish
And these days may never end is what I only wish
Yes, you are the one
The one for me...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me