Skip to main content

You and Me

Someone came in my dream last night
Was it you
Someone made me smile last night
Was it you
You and Me by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
There is a person who loves you the most
Is it me
To make you happy, he can go through any pain
Is it me
There is a person only whom I wanna see
Is it you
Always with whom I wanna be
Is it you
To someone you are more than everything
Is it me
To someone whatever you say is never wrong
Is it me
There is someone who cover all my thoughts
Is it you
For whom I fight with others
Is it you
Standing in the rain, wishing to be with you
Is it me
Watching the sun set and thinking of you
Is it me
Just thinking about - who solves all my problems
Is it you
The person I want to love till eternity
Is it you
The person who wants to see you smiling always
Is it me
The person who wants to remember you always
Is it me
The touch of someone's hand I can never forget
Is it you
Being with whom I never regret
Is it you
There are so many questions in my mind
Answers to those where shall I find
When I ask my heart, it says only one thing
It's not you, it's not me
It's you and me, it's about US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me