Skip to main content

Leave Me

I want to forget you forever
A thought of you also I don't want to have ever
Get off me and set me free.
In my  dreams I can still see
Leave Me by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
You came near and touched my hands
we roam around on the forbidden lands
I want my life back like older days
When for anybody I didn't cared
I tried hard to get you off my mind
But something from inside pulls me behind
Don't remember last when I cried
Cause the tears in my eyes have all dried
I want to get out of this stress
Yes, I myself made my life a mess
I curse the day i talked to you
Now, i have nowhere to go
You made me crazy, you made me wild
Until you were not there, my life was mild
Every time I feel, I am all alone
All the happiness of my life has gone
You pierced my heart with your words
You hurt the core of my life cords
Now go away like you never came
And there would be nobody to blame...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free