Skip to main content

The Misery I am In

It's never easy to move ahead
It's never easy to go too far
Trying to stop myself from going near you was never in my mind
But I do it just to see you happy all the time
The Misery I am In by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
You are too precious to be gone
Seeing you every time is all I want
You have made my life sweet
You were the one who taught my heart again to beat
I was lost searching for myself
You restrained me in believing myself again
You came like a storm and took away my soul
And to deny that I am not so bold
You have captured over all my thoughts and dreams
You are the sweetest voice among all the screams
You told me you can't love me and for that to you I never blame
Cause I know that's not the way it goes
I try to keep my feelings aside
But it hurts not being by your side
You have become the reason for my tears and smile
And I hope someday you will become mine
Moving ahead is what I try to do
And for that I need your help too
Come along, show me a way
Cause in this misery I can't stay
Help me evolve, help me stand
So that I can drive myself to the safest land....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me