Skip to main content

Hopes

I know you are not here with me
But from my heart I can see
You will come back in my life and make me free
In this world i am lonely and alone
Hopes by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
You took my heart, you took my soul
No one knows how I feel
the pain I got, no one can heal
I am leading my life with your thoughts
But, this loneliness freaks me out
Sometimes i think why did it happen
Why the gap between us got widen
We were so happy living together
What I told that made you bother
You told that for entire lifetime we will be together
But why you went so far, and me feel someone other
Are you going through the same phase like me
Or, are you living happily without me!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me