Skip to main content

Its All About You

So many days have went past
The time went so fast
It just seems like the first time we met
Not knowing about each other
And no one could have told that you were going to be my future
I remember the first look in your eyes
I remember your first smile
Its All About You by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
I remember how we looked at each other
I remember how I played with your fingers
I remember every moment we spent together
You changed me so much that I didn't remain myself
I felt inside that I have changed to someone else
Your love made me feel alive
Your care taught me how to survive
Yes, we fought many times
But those moments taught us to be strong
Now we are closer than we have ever been
But now also you don't know that for me what you mean
We fight so much but still we are so close
But sometimes I find anger on top of your nose
You drive me crazy and make me wild
And sometimes you act like a sweet little child
Hope we be together till the end of days
And in your heart you'll always give me some place
My love for you will never be less
And I'll love you till my last breath....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free