Skip to main content

Cries of My Heart

It has been so long since I heard your voice
My soul is creeping like it has died thrice
Can you hear the voice of my soul crying
Cries of My Heart by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
My heart is slowly slowly dying
When you were here life was so great
We spent times which I can't forget
I tried to forget you and keep you out of my life
But I can't remove you from my heart
Cause of my life you have become a part
Come back in my life with that older taste
Since you went my life is a waste
I know I am not a perfect person
But for what I did, I have a reason
You never told what was my fault
And to our relation you gave a sudden halt
From my love you went too far away
But when you turn back, you will see me waiting for you in your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me