Skip to main content

Oh My Love

I was leading my life on a lonely road                                                        
From the daily routine I got bored
You came into my life and told those three words
And made me yours for eternity
Oh My Love by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
I've hurt you a lot and many times with you I fought
Now I know it was my mistake
and your love was not fake
I regret why I didn't say yes
If you were not there my life would have been a mess.
You taught me LOVE, you taught me CARE
and now anything happens, for you I'm always there
I do some silly things and hurt you everyday
But deep inside I MISS YOU either it be night or day
You've a slight fear of losing me
But I can make sure J... it can never be
I want to be with you till the end of days
and make our life HAPPY in every way...
I sleep with your thoughts, wake up with your thoughts
and now I feel that I'm also one of the odds
My day and night goes dreaming about you
and around me I find ONLY YOU and YOU
I hope OUR LOVE LAST's till the end.
And I can get some good times with you to spend
I pray to GOD to never keep US apart...
Cause of my LIFE you have become a PART..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me