Skip to main content

Life is Great..!!

Can't say what happened to me
There are no tensions within me
Life is good, life is free
Life Is Great Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Everything seems to be fun in front of me
All the problems of my life I am trying to forget
And to make my dreams come true, I am all set
The way to my dream land is all clear
And I can feel my destination is near
Now all the things depend on me
Either I wanna stay or flee
Wishes of mine are all fulfilled 
Sorrows of my life are over healed 
She came back and my spirits are high
But now I feel she is a bit shy 
Now she looks even more beautiful 
And her hair locks are really cool 
All her talking are done by her eyes
And this lets me have no other choice
Everyday I fall in love with her in a new taste
If she is not with me, my life is a waste
My mind is now full of only her thoughts
And I feel I am also one of the odds
I don't wanna miss a single glimpse of her
Whenever she smiles I wanna be there
For me in the rain she is like sunshine
All I want is her to be mine
But when she cries my world becomes short 
To see her like that I never thought 
I can never imagine to see her sad
Cause that feeling makes me mad 
I want all her sorrows to be mine
So she can be happy always like the first sunshine 
I feel like helpless when she says bye
Cause till the next meet every second I die
I want her to be always in front of my eyes
And i know, that world of mine will be so nice
I don't know how to control my temptation 
Cause she is my only destination 
I am too lucky to have her in my life 
And the awesome spirit of her's always make me jive
May lord keep us happy like this 
This is my only worthiest wish.....

Comments

  1. Good one!!!
    Seems like you have nailed your feelings on this board!! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...!! I will try to improve more day by day. Thanks for the comment, appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me