Skip to main content

Who was that...!!

Look who comes to you from very far
take a close look,he has some scars
it seems he has been tortured for years
the life he lives will suppress all fears
his face tells all the pain he has been through
in the lonely nights his anger grew
no one was there to keep him cool
and he roamed away like lonely fool
he cried so much that his tears dried
from walking alone he got tired
he told his life would never be good
he tried to make it every time he could
his eyes were black like dark caves
which lack those killer storming waves
the last i met him,he was like that standing mountain
from which the gigantic sea waves would collide & feel like fountain
his eyes were full of the sunny charm
and to the good people he never harm
but now everything has fell
and his life became a living hell
he turned away and told it was time for him to flee
suddenly i realized it was no one else but the shadow of ME......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me