Skip to main content

Thoughts...!!

Lying on the bed trying to sleep
Still holding my cell in my hand
She said good night and went to sleep
I think who is the man of her dreams
She makes me feel good and keep me free
For the friendship of her i agree
But this heart listens to no one
It tells she is the only one
When her message flashes on my cell
Everyone can see my smile
And i would be lost in her thoughts for a while
She is the only one from whom i love to loose
When she wins and be happy
That moment really drives me crazy
But when she gets angry she is too difficult to control
Cause all of her fights she wanna finish on her own
But for me she is too caring.....
Her sweetness in this world can't be defined
And sometimes her words really blows my mind
I want her in my life till the eternity
And for this feeling i have no ambiguity
Her smiling face is only i wanna see
And to make her feel, any of her problems she can share with me
No one can tell what is in my fate
But for me everyday its being too late
Lets see what's there in the future
Cause i can't do anything either
For she is the one for me.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me