Skip to main content

The Feeling Inside

Deep in my heart I feel sad
The feeling of not being with you is so bad
The time when you used to wake me up is all gone
Remembering you now I be awake till dawn
The sleepless nights are making me crazy
And the picture of you in my mind never gets hazy
I can’t express how much I miss your presence
In my life you are like a sweet essence
The times we spent together are treasures to die for
The feeling of missing you has never been more
I am waiting for you near our love’s enchanted seashore
Come and get me before it’s too late
Cause who knows what’s written in our fate
I know for me it’s just you or no one
And deep down you also know for you I am the one
Come close and hold me very tight
And take me away from this world of silly fights
I am exhausted, I am tired, I am dying alone
Come and shower your love on me
And bring me to life once more
Express your love like you have never done it before
Love me so much that I ask for nothing more
Make me so addicted to you
That I fall in your love all over again once more…!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me