Skip to main content

Search never ends.....!!

I am a lonely road of broken dreams
Its a boulevard that I am searching for
These stars are all so dull
Its the moon that I am searching for
Happiness is so angry at me
Search Never Ends by Ankesh Kumar Shrivastava
Its life that I am searching for
There is a crowd around me at all times
Its a friend that I am searching for
I am surrounded by the sadness of years
Its the life smile I am searching for
The people around me are killing themselves
Its the hope of life that I am searching for
Surrounded by the loneliness of ages
Its a company that I am searching for
To make me happy and keep me free
Its a person that I am searching for
All my dreams are shattered into pieces
Its a ray of hope that I am searching for
My life is full of anger and hatred
Its love that I am searching for
My life is just like a path
Its a destination that I am searching for
Don't know what is it that i have lost
May be its ME that I am searching for...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me