Skip to main content

Life then and Now

I was losing my every single faith
all of my hopes were dying straight
to be with you was my only dream
but everything was escaping like tear drops in flowing stream
you were happy as i could see
but for me there was nowhere to be
hoping against the hope i was living
there was only few on whom I was believing
my pains were like endless sky
and all was my fault , I can’t deny
you are so close but you are so away
and my heart can’t take it this way
i feel like there is nothing inside
but sometimes i can feel your shadow beside
all your memories inside my heart i want to hide
i was leading my life on an unknown path
but suddenly everything changed
you came back and then no one i blamed
your presence changed my way of thinking
now i have many things in my life of my liking
happiness came with its full grace
and sadness was slowly losing its trace
you are with me cause of god’s bless
and from him i don’t want anything else
every decision i took on the edge of knife
but you taught me how to lead the simplest way of life
you never confused me & said everything straight
you also told me what is there in my fate
after that i fell in your love even more deeper
cause i know this beautiful heart of yours can’t be a cheater
so soon you became an important part of me
now without you i am just like a ship lost in the sea
you always show me the way when i am lost
you always heal me when i am in pain
when i am angry you make me calm
and you always tell me to be away from things which would harm
but sometimes you make me think by the questions you ask
you make me feel that i am doing some unbelievable task
you asked me why so much i care for you
cause in this whole world only thing i want is you
it is the life of my dream that i am living
and always to be preserved, some memories you keep me giving
hope these days never ends
and we keep following this trends
the promise of faith i can keep
and i know our relationship will grow deep
the bad times will never come back
cause ego is the thing we both lack
compared to anyone you are the best girl
your name is written all over my soul, PEARL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me