Skip to main content

Leading Life in a Different Way...!!

Leading life in a different way
you were not mine people say
something between us has gone wrong
or its just a dilemma being strong
some say to forget you,some say to neglect you
but how can i live without you
you were in my life like a sweet dream
a way to life like a flowing stream
every time my heart beats it says only one thing
you are the only one in my soul and nothing else is within
do you feel the same for me
or its just a joke life having with me
how can i forget the days we spent together
when we promised to move ahead our relation further
i am suffering for the mistakes done by others
and you say for my feelings you don't bother
my love is not a game to gain some fame
i love you from the core of my heart
i can't tell you from when did it start
you took everything in a wrong way
leading life in a different way????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free