Skip to main content

I Miss You......

The days seem to be so longer
The feeling of loneliness is being stronger
The darkness of night does not ends
To close my eyes and sleep my heart offends
Only her thoughts cover my mind
My eyes wanna see only her face
And for others it wants me to be blind
I am away from her so many miles
I miss her touch i miss her smile
I wanna be with her till the end of time
I wanna see her smile i wanna feel her pain
The thing that is killing is the distance between us
To be near her and feel her presence is what i miss
To talk with her and laugh with her is what i miss
When her message comes, it gives me a reason to smile
The happiness supports my heart as it is too fragile
When i talk with her i wanna stop the time
So that for ever and ever i can hear her voice
The thing i am going through no one can understand
I feel like a person roaming on forbidden land
When she is with me, i feel like the luckiest person on earth
To be with her like that i can take a million birth
But when she is far i can't think about anything
It feels like my heart and soul are taken out from within
I want these days to end as soon as possible
Till then i wanna say only one thing
I miss u, i miss u, i miss u.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free