Skip to main content

I Am Sorry...!!

I know I did a mistake and you are angry
I always make you cry
but its not what I want
And sometimes controlling myself I try,
You'll be happy smiling & then i do something silly and make you cry
but when you cry, my heart comes out
And i love you tooooo much there is no doubt
I feel like I have become a devil,
And whenever I get chance I show my evil
but still you say its ok
And i can feel nothings ok
i don't want anything between us to go wrong
the bond between us should last long
I love you too much
but still I hurt you
And from the hell I go through
I am trying to change myself
So to you, no such things i should tell
I also lie to you and hurt your feelings
Cause you really hate those dealings
But I am trying to be more honest
And keep you happy like you always be
and there will be nothing about to worry
I want to say this from my heart,
I AM SORRY.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free