Skip to main content

I am Confused...!!

Don't know whats going on
everything is with me
but, something is gone
whom do i love
and who loves me not
who cares for me
and who wants to forget me as a bad thought
my heart beats every time
but i feel it is losing it's chime
i walk with people on the road
but still i find no one around
i feel i am happy with my life
but still some things don't seem to be alright
i believed on every one and they broke my heart
but still i can't keep them apart
hoping against hope i am walking tall
and i can hear my inner voice saying, surely i'll face a big fall
what i need, what i want
what have i lost,what i found
what i do,what i say
need these answers to find my way
cause my life is like a ship lost in a bay
need someone to hold my hand for a while
but i can't see anyone around
i am losing faith on myself
but i know i am one of my kind
and the answers to my questions
ONLY I CAN FIND......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me