Skip to main content

Gift or Curse..??

The feeling of love is being so high
To be close to you my heart cries
In my heart few questions arise
Is your love a gift or a curse
Cause the feeling of being away from you is worst
I am happy to have you in my life
For me you are my sunshine
But sometimes I don't have a choice
When I wanna touch you,you are not around
When I can't see you,i feel so down
You say that from being away love becomes more
But I know, about this you are also not sure
I wanna be with you,feel you,hold you in my arms
I wanna live with all your beautiful charms
But all my thoughts are just part of a dream
The distance between us never becomes less
And thinking about the means to be close to you,
My life has become a mess
I try too hard to make things right
But still I do mistakes and we have silly fights
Don't know what's there in future
But right now my life without you is like a torture
So help me,come close to me, be with me
And give the gift of your love to me
Tell me what you need from me
And I will do anything to make you happy
As you used to be....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hopes

I know you are not here with me But from my heart I can see You will come back in my life and make me free

Friends, Lover or Nothing

My life was going so simple No worries no tensions Suddenly everything changed

It Goes That Way

The way you look in my eyes Takes my heart away The way you smile in front of me